lunes, 8 de mayo de 2017

Getting inspired

Today I'm trying to get some ideas in order to re-design and modify my next draft for a collaborative project. Sometimes I have an idea, maybe not very clear on how to be carried out, but I can picture some scenes in my mind about some parts of the work... and when this happens, it's difficult for me to think outside that box. 

So here I am, browsing the net in search for some successful projects, in order to fill the gaps in my own draft. By reading about these amazing experiences I feel there is a great challenge ahead, and I'm just a beginner... 

However they are perfect examples of where collaboration can lead to. There is a lot to learn about international teams, use of varied ICT tools, interaction among schools and really colourful, fascinating final results. Surely we'll find difficulties when working on our own project, but with the help of our partners, and all the information and experiences other teachers share, we can make our own ideas shine! Aaah... if we can learn (and, with our example, make our pupils learn) the importance of collaboration!! 

I leave you to the eTwinning National Support Service website, where you can select projects by age, subjects, school or awards won: Handmade Christmas exchange, La marmita fantástica, El laberinto de las palabras, Our School Anti-Bullying Campaign – Respect, etc.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gamificación: básicos (muy básicos) y algunas reflexiones

No hace mucho hemos tenido una nueva sesión de formación, en este caso, sobre gamificación . Aparte de recordar algunos conceptos básicos...